- Fact: NMFC made a $1m plus profit last year (albeit with $1.2m of Gold Coast money)
- Fact: Despite playing 11 home games in Melbourne and paying off the Docklands Stadium debt, NMFC are still on track to break even this year
- Fact: One marquee game next year, or just an equitable stadium deal, would push NMFC’s profit towards $1m
- Fact: The Arden St redevelopment shortfall can be easily fixed in the short-term (by leasing, instead of purchasing the fittings)
- Fact: The only reason there may be a cash-flow issue come September/October is because the Arden St redevelopment is ahead of schedule (bringing forward the payment schedule)!
Add the potential the Arden St redevelopment holds for the future of the club and North Melbourne look incredibly secure, based right here in North Melbourne.
Now re-read Wilson’s article and tell me if she has a point (valid or otherwise)?